Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Document completed by the Pullman Registrar's Office

Only use this page if you have been given documents (scholarships forms, Alaska PFD, Parent Plus, etc) from another agency that you need completed by the Registrar's Office.


PULLMAN campus students only:

  • Complete enrollment verification form HERE


  • Provide your document and the completed verification form to the Pullman Registrar’s Office at


If you attend a WSU campus other than Pullman click HERE for contact information