Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Home Page

Final CSC Notes and Faculty Senate Approved Curriculum Change Bulletins and Memos
Catalog Subcommittee and Academic Affairs Committee Agenda and Exhibits Under Review


Curriculum Change Forms and Instructions
Enrollment Forms

Note: Most enrollment changes can be made via myWSU. Call the Registrar's Office at (509)335-5346 for more information

Changing Student Major, Minor, Degree Status, and Graduation Date Forms
Other Forms