WSU Cougar Head Logo Washington State University

Staff Forms, Requests, Information

Change Student Major, Minor and Degree Status


Most enrollment changes can be made via myWSU. 


Request Grade Update (RGU)

  • RGU Online Form To be completed by instructors or individuals authorized to act on behalf of the instructor.
Staff Forms
Office of the Registrar