Undergraduate Academic Program, Plan, Subplan, Certificate Action Form
If you have previously read these instructions, you can go straight to the form. Students: This form must be submitted by the department. Please contact your advisor. Current processing timeline for Pullman is 5-7 business days.
Add, drop, or change any academic:
- Degree = program
- Additional Major = plan
- Minor = plan
- Option = subplan
- Undergraduate or Professional Certificate (This is a non-degree program)
When to use this form
- Change, Add, or Drop degree (Program)
- Change major (for degrees with various majors i.e. Business, Com, Music, etc.) (Plan)
- Change, Add, or Drop additional major (Plan)
- Change, Add, or Drop minor (Plan)
- Change, Add, or Drop undergraduate or professional certificate
- If a student’s first degree hasn’t been conferred and the student intends to enter into a post-baccalaureate program.
- After the first-degree program has been conferred, Graduations will review the second-degree program and change it to a post-baccalaureate.
When to contact ASCC
Pullman campus only
ASCC admits students to their first degree (Program) when requested by department. When a student is re-admitted, they are re-matriculated into an academic interest and not admitted to the major, therefore ASCC processes the re-admit to major.
Request the following changes to the student's first program/degree through ASCC:
- Admit to the major/release from the major; add and/or drop academic interests; add or change subplan (Option)
- Any add or change of SUBPLAN (Option) to any major, including additional majors
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-335-6000.
For other campuses, contact the campus Registrar's Office.
- Use the Admit to Major for Post-Bacc Student form for students who have earned a degree.
- For students who are still in progress and have not received a degree, proceed below to the form.
Other Important Information
- The program and plan are updated using the current year and term, which controls the academic requirements for graduation.
- If a year and term other than the current year and term is necessary, per Academic Rule 111, please provide information in the “other notes” field at the bottom of the form.
- At the time of degree clearing, if a student requests a minor to be dropped, the Graduations area will remove the minor to allow the degree to be awarded.
- If a student requests a minor after the degree has been conferred, Graduations needs to check student’s requirements.
- All supplemental areas must be a part of the student's program/plan record to be awarded at the time of degree conferral.
- Students must be certified in all the academic programs/plans that they will be awarded at the time the degree conferral.
Academic Programs, Plans, Subplans, & Certificates Action Form
Offline for myWSU Migration
This feature is offline during the migration of myWSU to Amazon Web Services
and should be back online by the start of business on Monday, October 3.