WSU Cougar Head Logo Washington State University

Change of Campus Form: Undergraduate*

*Graduate students should contact the graduate school or their major department.

Submission processing and deadlines vary by campus

This process can take 3 - 6 weeks for completion depending on the campus you are requesting to attend.

  • Fall: Processing begins early March.
  • Spring: Processing begins early October.

If you have questions regarding the change of campus process or availability of a particular program, please contact the WSU campus where you wish to enroll before completing this form. See campus contact information at the bottom of the form.

Who should fill out a Change of Campus form?

Change of Campus forms are submitted to the campus where you wish to enroll.

Do submit a Change of Campus form if:

  • You are a current WSU student in a term that is in progress or you have been out for only one fall or spring semester and you want to take classes and be advised at a different campus beginning next semester. Example: You are currently attending at Pullman and would like to complete your degree at Vancouver.
  • You are a new WSU student who has applied or been admitted at another WSU campus for one semester, either spring or fall, but the term has not yet begun and you wish to complete your degree through a different campus than on your original application.

Do NOT submit a Change of Campus form if:

  • Your advisor has agreed to let you take courses at another WSU campus for fall or spring semester. Fill out the online Intercampus Enrollment Request form to request one-time enrollment at another campus.
  • You are a former student returning to any WSU campus and have been away for more than one year. If you have been absent for more than one year, you will need to reapply for admission at the campus that you would like to attend.


  • Admission or enrollment at one WSU campus does not guarantee admission or enrollment eligibility at another WSU campus.
  • Each WSU campus may have different notification timelines.
  • If you are approved for admission and enrollment at the new WSU campus, you relinquish your space at your current WSU campus.
  • You may be required to participate in a mandatory orientation program at the campus you are requesting to attend before you will be able to register for classes. Please speak with an advisor about this possibility before submitting the change of campus form.
  • When you change campuses, you are also changing advisors. You must contact your new advisor before you will be able to register.
  • If you were academically deficient at the end of the last term you attended, you will need to go through the reinstatement process at the campus you are requesting to attend before your change of campus can be completed. NOTE: Reinstatement conditions and forms are campus specific.
  • Please be aware that a change of campus may impact your cost-of-attendance budget, financial aid and scholarships awarded. It is your responsibility to contact the Student Financial Services office to check on the impact of these items.
  • If you receive Veterans Administration (VA) benefits, you must check in with the VA office on your new campus to ensure your status is updated for your new enrollment location.
  • It is also your responsibility to cancel your housing application if not enrolling at Pullman. Go to WSU Housing, click on myHousing Contract, and then the cancel button.


Email the campus where you wish to attend. Contact information is listed below.

WSU Everett

WSU Global

  • Marcie Brown | 509-335-3979
  • Deadline: Wednesday 5pm week prior to classes beginning. Requests received after the deadline will NOT be processed.

WSU Pullman

  • Brenda Olesen-Case | 509-335-6746
  • Deadline: Friday 5pm second week of the term (usually the 10th day of instruction). Requests received after the deadline will NOT be processed.

WSU Spokane

WSU TriCities

WSU Vancouver

Undergraduate Change of Campus Form
Office of the Registrar