WSU Cougar Head Logo Washington State University

Current Term Withdrawal in myWSU

After the term has started and you wish to withdraw from ALL classes, you must submit the request through your student portal.


myWSU > Student Homepage > Manage Classes  > Withdraw from Current Term (see screenshot below)

  • You may not withdraw from the current term if grades exist for any classes in which you are currently enrolled.
  • You may not withdraw from the current term if you are enrolled in ANY session courses; you must submit a petition.
  • You must submit a petition to request a tuition adjustment different from the tuition adjustment calendar.

Do you receive Financial Aid? IMPORTANT!

If you receive financial aid, always contact Student Financial Services prior to initiating a Current Term Withdrawal. The date that you withdraw may impact financial aid that you have received.

Current Term Withdrawal Instructions in myWSU
Office of the Registrar